ferns and whatnot

Tuesday 10 February 2015

What the Hiatus?


Holy intermission of life. Friends, Fiends, and unknowns, I have no words for
my disappearing act. Let's just go with one part Delorean, two parts Stephen Hawking, and a dash of Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise for good measure. I hope you fellow time travelers have stayed with me throughout this journey, and so I am eternally grateful. It feels like we got sucked into different wormholes, but some how came out the other side of the rabbit hole together. What adventure have I been on you ask? Oh, just a little musical one. I have resurfaced with a band, and this band is called Unconfirmed Reports. What musical style you wonder? That is a good question. Take a peak at the live jam below from our last house show on Quadra Island, and if you so desire, check out some more live songs on the Facebook. And the Youtube. Travel well, and always keep a copy of A Brief History of Time at arms reach.

https://m.facebook.com/unconfirmedreports?ref=m_notif&notif_t=like

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCicZJj5qfJROil5Z00JLuxg


No comments:

Post a Comment