ferns and whatnot

Wednesday 3 July 2013

(forgive me)

Oh Internets... as I'm sure you have guessed by now, I have met someone else. That someone is life. I have however, come back, and I ask for your forgiveness. I'll try harder to stay committed, as I think the two of you can co-exist nicely. Let's move on together shall we? So it has been 12 months to the day since I arrived on planet Vancouver Island, and it continues to amaze me. Its roots are twisting and turning around my heart, and I can't imagine going to sleep without the ocean breeze or going on a fern-less walk through the woods. Every weekend something new is discovered - take the picture below for example. A random hike eventually led to an amazing waterfall with a few nice chaps serenading mother nature with their guitars. Edward Sharpe would be proud of those folks. I will be posting with greater frequency, so I hope you all stick with me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment